- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the applications and services.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
- Determine the root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies, evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, reviewing and staffing.
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- 2+ years of experience
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems. Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Deep programming language and framework knowledge in PHP, react, solidity
- Crypto knowledge is preferred but not required
- Remote first company
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Equal Opportunity - Our equal opportunity employer policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace
- Flexible working hour
And much more...