- To be responsible for the tracking and auditing of all data in and out of the business Identify, assess, monitor, document, and communicate potential quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used
- Collaborating with database developers to improve data collection and storage processes.
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Testing of Web & Mobile Application
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
- Minimum 2 years of Process Analysis/process improvement, technology development/support, risk and/or project management experience
- Must have experience in Automation Testing
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail and Creative and innovative thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality contra
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Unifarm.
Unifarm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Unifarm considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Unifarm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.