- Responsible for developing back-end components, connecting the application with the third-party web services, and supporting the front-end developers to integrate their work with the application.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Java Script
- J Query
- HTML, HTML 5
- Strong knowledge of MYSQL.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in PHP.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Unifarm.
Unifarm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Unifarm considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Unifarm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.