Experience growth working as a Full-stack developer at Unifarm. Fully Remote.
- Take part in our product development/uplifting platform from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Develop user new modules for our products.
- Develop and maintain backend APIs.
- Developing high-quality code based on detailed designs that cater to the user requirements.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in full-stack development
- Familiar with Git and Composer
- Hands-on experience in writing modular code with proper routing with proper client/server setup
- Proficiency in the database schema
- A strong problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Unifarm.
Unifarm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Unifarm considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Unifarm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.