- Responsible for all documentation related activities/artifacts involved with the story solutioning
- Work closely with the product managers to streamline the backlog and add get the acceptance criteria reviewed and approved.
- The guide development team on clarifying the queries while coming up with technical user stories
- Understand the business needs of customers and should be able to translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Documenting and translating customer business functions and processes.
- Create solutions to problems for the business as a whole, and accordingly must effectively be able to communicate with a variety of business areas
- Evaluate the needs and ensure that the implementation team has gathered comprehensive details they require for creating and implementing the system
- Work with the product managers, architects, and development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release
- Work closely with the other core team members (developers, testers, & scrum masters) to ensure the day-to-day sprint activities by answering requirement-related queries.
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management, or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias
- 1+ years of exposure to project management and project planning activities.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background only
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Flexible working hour
And much more...