- Understanding the Company requirement and sourcing, screening profiles from various sources.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Sourcing/Data mining from various Job Portals viz. LinkedIn, Referrals, and other job portals. Briefing Candidates regarding the Job Description, Company Profile, and Career Perspective.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Sending an Interview Call Letter and make sure that the candidates attend the interview. Taking the feedback from the Candidate regarding the Interview.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Sharing the reports on a daily and weekly and monthly basis.
- Must have at least 1 - 3 yr. experience of recruitment of Technical positions.
- Understanding of latest technology stacks.
- Experience in End-to-end Recruitment Life cycle for our open IT roles
- Strong relationship-building skills with relevant parties involved in the recruitment process.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Experience in onsite recruitment and Strong IT Skills Knowledge.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Unifarm.
Unifarm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Unifarm considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Unifarm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.