- Build relationships with potential partners, agency ecosystem, and other channel partners. Manage complex partnerships to achieve business goals
- Identify business growth opportunities with the agency and partner ecosystem to help grow OroPocket
- Understand partner business objectives and work with cross-functional teams to deliver maximum impact for the partner and OroPocket
- Work closely with product, engineering, marketing, finance, and legal teams on new feature launches, strategic initiatives, and other operational areas to help grow adoption for OroPocket
- Serve as the key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and ensure partner relationship efforts align with our vision
- Manage relationships with existing partners and keep track of their deliverables and ensure on-time deliveries
- Strengthen the partnerships by offering new ways to grow and get the maximum value out of the partnership
- 4 to 7 years of experience in an Alliances, Partnership, Account Management, or Channel role
- Fin-tech experience is required.
- Should be eloquent, communication should be adept and an experience with blockchain and crypto will be an added bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- B2B SaaS experience is a great advantage
- Ability to work independently, as well as thrive in a team environment
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Unifarm.
Unifarm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Unifarm considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Unifarm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.