- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve specialist’s write-up
- Liaise with content writers to ensure consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Stay up-to- date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Have a role in defining the brand voice of one of the most enviable brands today.
- Collaborate with product and teams to plan and develop content
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferable fin-tech background
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Unifarm.
Unifarm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or another applicable legally protected characteristic. Unifarm considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. Unifarm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.