- Supporting the CEO and COO as directed to ensure that administrative tasks and operations run efficiently
- Manage communication between upper management and employees and follow it up by liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO and COO including agendas, email, calls, client management, and other company operations.
- Coordinate calendar management tasks as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executive
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Analyzes problems determine approach, compiles, and analyzes data in the preparation of reports and/or recommendations
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Need to do proper and depth research of partners or before a meeting.
- 1 year of experience with an MBA degree in any discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Ability to keep company information confidential
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Unifarm.
Unifarm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Unifarm considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Unifarm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.