Responsibilities 1. Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role 2. Experience in planning, building, and leading community initiatives 3. Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs 4. Create and execute in-app/social-media community content strategy by decoding consumer insights & behavior 5. Build and maintain a community calendar and work closely with all stakeholders (internal and external) for seamless execution 6. Proactively ideate on high engagement initiatives to create customer delight & drive unique differentiation point 7. Monitor and moderate community interactions that meet community and brand guidelines; solve member queries on the community 8. Manage the overall experience of the customers/users joining our community. 9. Passionate about building a community and establishing a connection with the members to deliver beyond customer expectations 10. Share insights internally for product & community improvement 11. Hosting online and offline events (ex: AMA, Competitions, etc) to increase community engagement. 12. Interacting with influencers to promote the project.
Required - 2-3 years of experience in managing communities or similar roles. - Looking for candidates who can join in 15-30days. - Knowledge of online community platforms (like Facebook Groups, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, telegram, discord, and other spaces - Knowledge of the Fin-Tech community is required - Knowledge of Crypto, Blockchain, and Dapps is a must.
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
- No login, no log out time we believe in you take your time but complete the work before the deadline
And much more...
And much more...