- Build relationships with potential partners, agency ecosystem, and other channel partners. Manage complex partnerships to achieve business goals
- Identify business growth opportunities with the agency and partner ecosystem to help grow OroPocket
- Understand partner business objectives and work with cross-functional teams to deliver maximum impact for the partner and OroPocket
- Work closely with product, engineering, marketing, finance, and legal teams on new feature launches, strategic initiatives, and other operational areas to help grow adoption for OroPocket
- Serve as the key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and ensure partner relationship efforts align with our vision
- Manage relationships with existing partners and keep track of their deliverables and ensure on-time deliveries
- Strengthen the partnerships by offering new ways to grow and get the maximum value out of the partnership
- 4 to 5 years of experience in an Alliances, Partnership, Account Management, or Channel role
- Fin-tech experience is desirable.
- Should be eloquent, communication should be adept and an experience with blockchain and crypto will be an added bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- B2B SaaS experience is a great advantage
- Ability to work independently, as well as thrive in a team environment
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
And much more...